Your purchase includes the following warranty, which is in lieu of all other express warranties. This warranty is extended only to the initial consumer purchaser. No registration is required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary by state.
Steel frames are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for as long as the initial consumer purchaser has the bicycle, subject to the condition of the warranty listed below.
Aluminum and full suspension mountain bike frames are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 years from the later of the purchase receipt date or date code.
If frame failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the guarantee period, the frame will be replaced. Please note the fork is not part of the frame.
A lifetime warranty on your frame does not guarantee that the product will last forever.
The length of the useful life cycle will vary depending on the type of bike, riding conditions, and care the bicycle receives. Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by this warranty. How do we determine warranty vs non-warranty? Click here.
All bicycles and frame sets should be periodically checked by an authorized dealer for indications of potential problems, inappropriate use or abuse. These are important safety checks and are very important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and shortened useful product life cycle.
All other parts of the product, except normal wear parts, are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the initial consumer purchaser, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the warranty listed below.
If failure of any part should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the part will be replaced.
Replaceable parts under your limited warranty include derailleurs, handlebars, seat posts, stems, forks, and crank arms.
Normal wear parts and missing parts upon purchase are covered for 30-days from the original date of purchase.
Wear parts are parts that wear over time with regular use. Proper maintenance and care can extend the life of your parts and bike, but will still need to be replaced at some time. Wear parts include, but are not limited to:
- Bottom Bracket
- Brake pads
- Brake rotors
- Cables and housing
- Saddles/Saddle coverings
- Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure
If after reviewing your bike's warranty terms you believe it's eligible for warranty replacement, click here for next steps. If you're unsure whether your bike or parts are covered or have questions about the warranty process or status of a claim, contact us. We're happy to help!
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Your bicycle has been designed for general transportation and recreational use, but has not been designed to withstand abuse associated with stunting and jumping. This warranty ceases when you rent, sell, or give away the bicycle, ride with more than one person, or use the bicycle for stunting or jumping.
2. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or anything you break accidentally or deliberately.
3. This warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, or any modifications made to the bicycle.
4. It is the responsibility of the individual consumer purchaser to assure that all parts included in the factory-sealed carton are properly installed, all functional parts are initially adjusted properly, and subsequent normal maintenance services and adjustments necessary to keep the bicycle in good operating condition are properly made.
5. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation of parts, installation of any kind of power plant or internal combustion engine, modification or alteration of the brakes, drive train, or frame in any way, or failure to properly maintain or adjust the bicycle.
Any other warranty claims not included in this statement are void. This especially includes installation, assembly, and disassembly costs.
NOTICE: Bicycle specifications subject to change without notice.